Ian McKeith (UK) discusses the key highlights of the most recent dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) meeting in London in 2018 and the importance of bringing together experts to discuss best practice for diagnosis of DLB and any obstacles that they may have come across in their healthcare institutions. The full article relating to this video can be viewed here.
1. What is the rationale and the history of the DLB Consortium? (0:12)
2. Why did you publish new DLB diagnostic criteria in 2017? (1:02)
3. What was the reason of this DLB Expert Group Meeting? (2:20)
4. What were the key highlights of this meeting? (3:01)
5. What was the main outcome of the DLB Expert Group Meeting? (4:33)
Disclosure: Ian McKeith has acted as a consultant for GE Healthcare, Axovant, Sumitomo Dainippon and Eisai.
Filmed at a GE Healthcare-sponsored educational meeting on DLB, held in London, UK on 23 March 2018.