- 'Groundbreaking' technology enables quadriplegic man to move his limbs
- Protein that regulates brain cell connections could be new target for treating Alzheimer's disease
- The importance of relating to others: why we only learn to understand other people after the age of four
- Large-scale study finds genetic errors associated with brain cancer
- How children's temperament and environment shape their problem-solving abilities
- An intriguing new gene candidate in the search for Alzheimer's disease therapies
Below is a selection of testimonials provided by members of the journals’ Editorial Boards, contributors and readers.
European Neurological Review Testimonials
“Many thanks for re-sending the recent editions of European Neurological Review. It is always a pleasure to receive the Journal, especially since it is exceptional in many special features: the unusually large format, the homogeneous layout, which presents the individual articles as a contained unity, and finally the level of the articles themselves. The authors are impressive with their really high level of expertise in presenting the topics in the latest state of the art, in their selection of relevant contents and all this in a form which is comprehensible for non-specialists without stooping to the level of popular medicine.“
“I have returned from USA two days ago and I found the latest copies of European Neurological Review on my desk. It is an excellent work.”
“I am looking through the two latest editions of European Neurological Review at present, and will be taking them on holiday next week for a read. I am very impressed with this journal, and am proud to be associated with it.”
“I am really impressed by the quality and out-lay of this issue of European Neurological Review. I shall recommend it to my colleagues.”
"European Neurological Review has become the forum of reviewing the main topics in European Neurology. European neurologists will be proud to have published in the journal. European Neurological Review has a real chance to develop into an important reference journal."
Us Neurology Testimonials
“US Neurology is a lovely production. I especially like the design and appearance of it as this makes its content very accessible and efficient.”
“I received the printed copies of US Neurology and as always it looks great. The articles are written at a high level and are well illustrated and referenced.”